In addition to changing the PHP version from cPanel, you can change various PHP settings using MultiPHP. You can enable and disable PHP extensions, as well as configuration directives such as allow_url_fopen, error_log, max_upload and more.
Change your PHP settings
- Login to your cPanel <exampledomain.com/cpanel>
- In the SOFTWARE section of the cPanel home screen, click MultiPHP INI Editor
- Under Configure PHP INI basic settings, in the Select a location list box, select the home directory or a domain document root:
- Under PHP Directive, locate the PHP directive you want to change.
- Under Setting, select the new setting that you want for the directive.
- Hit Apply. The new settings take effect immediately.