Growing a business through digital means is not a sprint in which you go all-in for you to reach your goal as fast as possible. You will just end up exhausting yourself and may quickly lose the build-up that you have attained for your business. It is rather a marathon wherein you need to experience the many bumps in the road in order for you to fully reach your business’s potential.
Though digital marketing has a lot of advantages from other type of marketing strategies, it still requires a thorough testing in order for a campaign to be successful. The right images, audience targeting, schedule optimization are just some of the factors that need to be considered in a digital marketing campaign. Same as with marathon, you will probably have an excellent start to your campaign but at some point you will experience what runners call “hitting the wall”. Problems such as the increasing of your CPC (cost-per-click) and decreasing of result acquisitions are just one of those walls that you will face. But worry not! This guide is for every businessman or digital marketer who wants to break through those walls and push themselves towards their goal.
LinkedIn is probably every business’s bread and butter towards their connections and potential partnerships. LinkedIn is crucial for businesses looking to make connections, generate leads, and ultimately, build their brand. It is a platform that can be utilized by business to business (B2B) companies to spread awareness and attain potential partnerships.
- Utilizing native videos in promoting content write-ups such as blog articles
- Acknowledge those people who like your posts or commented. The more people with large networks you tag, the bigger your posts will blow up on LinkedIn.
- Utilize automation tools such as LinkedHelper to ask and collaborate with other professionals about the content you are planning to post.
- Make your sales team 4X more effective by integrating automation tools in order to increase their connections and create awesome content of the product or service they are offering.
- Dominate B2B retargeting with LinkedIn dynamic ads
- “Pattern interruption” to get your ads get noticed. This pertains of utilizing new form of ads such as 3D images, canvas type of images, carousel that will make your audience stop from scrolling and potentially engage with it.
- Using video content/ads that lets you garner 2x engagement more than still ads or text only content.
- Integrating the 3S (short, succinct, special) on your video content.
- Utilize a suitable type of content for every ad objective. It was found out that video-type ads cost more than the still images when they are use for lead generation ads.
- Messenger apps will soon replace email for communication. Start utilizing messenger ads to increase inquiries on Facebook.
- Provide promos or giveaways to increase message subscribers
- Use Facebook live during special events and announcements as a way to broadcast your company’s activities and offers.
Google is the world’s leading source of information in today’s digitally adept society. Thus, it is more reasonable for every marketer to invest and know the benefits that Google ads can bring to their business. Here are some tips and hacks that can help you fully utilize Google marketing tool for your business.
- Utilizing Google Analytics to learn the different digital touch points that a person undergo before acquiring a product or service.
- Avoid losing ad traffic with the use of remarketing tool (Facebook pixel, Google tracking codes)
- Avoid losing 40% of your visitors by prioritizing the page load speed of your website that will be use on your online ads.
- Use WhatRunsWhere as competitive analysis tool to track what display ads your competitors are running.
- Create conversational videos on YouTube and remarket those audience that you have garnered from your LinkedIn InMailing list.
- Use long-tail keywords on your SEO campaign.
Digital marketing offers a whole new opportunity for businesses. However, it needs a thorough learning process and experimentation to fully take advantage of its facets. These tips are just the tip of the ice berg of what digital marketing can do. Hence, you need a trusted partner that can assist you in fully developing your digital marketing campaigns. Here at iManila, we provide digital marketing services that aims to reach every businesses’ KPIs. Our team consists of digital natives who are adept with different digital marketing tools and are continuously discovering potential digital marketing strategies. For inquiries, visit our Contact Us page or get in touch with our team at (02) 490 0000 or (+63) 917 845 6005.