Send us your resume now!
Responsible for achieving their assigned sales production quota by developing customers for the company’s products using high levels of competency and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client acquisition
- Account servicing
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new and hot leads, repeat business, and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Reviews all deliverables, web design studies, mock-up, and website publication, to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge on online advertising, with strong communication skills and above average comprehension, IT knowledge and website sales is a plus, and can do field related works
- Quick learner and creative
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas,Pasig.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
Sales Support Staff
- Candidate must be a graduate of Business/Marketing course
- Must be well groomed and neat.
- Must possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent people handling skills including keen complaints handling and problem solving skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates coordination with the following departments for services required by the clients
- Provides any necessary support to ensure the proper and timely delivery of products and services
- Provides assistance in the performance of the following tasks:
- Project Management and Coordination of products and services of iManila from data collation, sitemap preparation to project delivery
- Content Management Training of accounts
- Maintenance of internal documentation tools
- Preparation of necessary forms and evaluations
- Complies strictly with standard operational procedures
- Reports to the Head of Sales Support any incidences that may cause damage to Client relations