- Assists in translating client requirements into technical specifications.
- Converts project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify software.
- Translates algorithms and technical specifications into code that can be executed on a computer system.
- Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Utilizes any development environment to edit, compile, debug and build software that is suited for the project.
- Assists in estimating project tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant and related experience in Information Technology and Application Development is required.
- Working knowledge of SDLC concepts (programming methodologies, version control).
- Working knowledge of SCRUM is an advantage.
- Understands object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Understands Model-View- Controller (MVC) Framework.
- Preferably with knowledge in Laravel and Node.js.