7F Hanston Bldg., Ortigas Center, Pasig City |
+63 2 490 0000 |
+63 917 847 6005 |
Build your career
here at iManila!
Crazy creative? Looks like you'd fit right in!
Send us your resume now!
iManila is always on the lookout for new talent.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HRD@imanila.ph. Please include the position in the subject line of your email. Our HR Team will get in touch with you directly if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Thank you and good luck!
- Client acquisition.
- Account servicing.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new and hot leads, repeat business, and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- At least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills and above average comprehension, IT knowledge and website sales is a plus, and can do field related works.
- Quick learner and creative.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Assists in translating client requirements into technical specifications.
- Converts project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify software.
- Translates algorithms and technical specifications into code that can be executed on a computer system.
- Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Utilizes any development environment to edit, compile, debug and build software that is suited for the project.
- Assists in estimating project tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant and related experience in Information Technology and Application Development is required.
- Working knowledge of SDLC concepts (programming methodologies, version control).
- Working knowledge of SCRUM is an advantage.
- Understands object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Understands Model-View- Controller (MVC) Framework.
- Preferably with knowledge in Laravel and Node.js.
- Develop, refine and implement the design features and functionalities based on the given guide
- Integration and customization of Wordpress themes and plugins
- Conforming with the Wordpress coding standards
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
- Be involved in website maintenance, website usability and ensure that the website’s brand value is at least maintained, if not improved.
- Ensure the improvement of the overall site design and functionality
- A graduate of a 4-yr Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Multimedia Arts/ Computer Graphics or equivalent course
- 2-5 years experience in Wordpress Development
- Experience modifying and creating Wordpress themes and plugins
- Outstanding knowledge on Wordpress websites, HTML, and CSS
- Ability to multitask and meet requirements of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with the following graphics programs: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Join Our Team!
Be one of us! Have an enjoyable working life and hone your skills more at the best web development and digital marketing agency in the Philippines!
Get in touch
Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines