1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between Cloudworx, Inc. (iManila) and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
3. Service Scope
iManila shall provide the following services to the Customer:
● 24/7 Email & Phone Support
● Maintenance Visit (Scheduled)
● Emergency Visits (for appointment)
● Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
● Remote Diagnosis & Repair (using Teamviewer)
● External Cleaning (for workstations only)
● Virus & Malware Removal (Antivirus program required)
● Hard Drive optimization
● Data back-up & Restoration, if applicable
● Application installation/Removal, if applicable
● LAN Check-up and Troubleshooting
4. Customer Responsibilities
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
● All software and hardware required for maintenance & repair shall be for the customer’s account.
● Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request
● Customer shall immediately notify iManila of any employee separation for proper documentation of equipment assigned.
● Customer shall ensure that all enrolled devices are not tampered with by unauthorized personnel.
5. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
● Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
● Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
● Providing detailed reports after the scheduled maintenance or emergency visits.
6. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
● 24/7 Phone Support Monday - Sunday
● 24/7 Email support Monday – Sunday
● Remote Diagnosis & Repair (Using Remote Software)
● Maintenance Visit (Scheduled)
● Emergency Visits (For appointment)
7. Response Times
All request for the service shall be logged into iManila’s ticketing system and would provided the following response times:
● Regular Support - 24/7 Phone and Email support shall be immediately responded to within 15 minutes. Resolution of issues may require longer time depending on the severity of the concern.
● Remote Resolution (via Teamviewer)– Issues that require remote diagnosis and repair will be responded to within 1 hour. iManila would require that customer representative be present on the remote site to assist and monitor the technical resolution. Resolution of issues may take 1 hour or longer depending on the severity of the issue.
● Emergency Visits – Issues that are not resolved with remote resolution may require an emergency visit. Emergency visits will be scheduled within 24 to 72 hours of the ticket request, depending on the availability of Tech Support personnel. Resolutions of emergency visit cases may require at least 2 hours and may extend up to 8 hours depending on the severity of the issue. In some cases, there may be a possibility that the equipment will need be pulled out for repair in our office. If this is the case, we will provide an estimated time of resolution for your approval prior to pull out.